From hardwood floors, windows, refrigerators, grills, furniture, and even that tough to clean tile grout; the different accessory tools make almost any job possible
Using a large 1.4L. water tank and the adjustable steam pressure for sanitizing and deep cleaning power 30 Minutes of Continuous Steam
Canister comes equipped with 2-wheels to move with you as you clean
High pressurized steam blasts the surface and the cleaning pad wipes the surface clean
Smooth surface squeegee
Floor mop attachment is perfect for use on all sealed flooring surfaces — including wood, tile and laminate.
Attachable utility brushes tackle the toughest grease and grime on ovens, BBQ grills, patios and more.
Measuring cup and fill funnel
Machine uses pressurized, high temperature, steam to loosen and dissolve dirt, grease, grime and kill bacteria
1 x Multi Purpose Canister Steam Cleaner
1 x Accessory kit
1 x Manual
||Steam Cleaner & Steam Mop
||Upholstery; Hardwood; Tile; Wood Laminate
|For Automobile Interiors
6 inch Car Washing Magic Clay Sponge Pad before Polish & Wax for Car Care
Size: Diameter 5″, 0.6″ thickness
Materials: One side is grey Clay Bar for car wash & detailing, Another side is black magic sticky to attached polisher & waxer for eash job
1. Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contamination. The Clay Pad is designed to remove embedded contamination that a maintenance wash cannot
2. Spray a workable section of the vehicle’s surface with mild shampoo as lubrication. Lubrication is important while using the Clay Pad
3. Scrub the lubrication areas with light pressure until you feel that it is silky smooth(there will be a noticeable difference). Repeat step 2 and step 3 on each section of the vehicle until completely treated
4. If the vehicle is heavily contaminated, a final wash and rinse is suggested
5. Dry the vehicle with a clean microfiber towel
Care and Storage:
• DO NOT apply pressure when using
• Rinse the clay mitt after use
• Keep car wet when using
• DO NOT store under direct sunlight
• DO NOT use if rubber polymer is tacky and soft
• DO NOT use when the surface temperature of the vehicle is over 120’F.
Thank you for visiting our new website.
Please feel free to take a look around and let us know if you have any questions !